Monday, September 29, 2008

Which baby is this?



Yep. That kid with ruffles on his bum is Sean. Isn't he cute?! He found Morgan's swim suit and was trying to put it on, so I helped him a little bit. Like I have nothing better to do on a Sunday morning....Our church starts at 8:30. And my dad always wonders why we're late...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marcia, I love it! I'm so glad Sean got to try out Morgan's "pretties!" He's got some nice buns! And I think we'd all like to have those legs! You are a great blogger. Some day I will catch up with you. Love ya, Jess Oh, where are the pictures of mama and daddy?

The LaDuke Justice League said...

Hey Marcia,
Very cute pictures. I loved Sean in his summer wear. I got a chuckle at Morgan's reaction to the very scary puppies too. I hope Dallin had a great birthday on tuesday.

Hallie said...

Marcia, cute kids! I love Sean's swim wear. Did Jarom want to slap you for doing that? :) I try to put bows in my boys hair and Ray won't have it. I'm glad to see you have a blog. Oh and don't worry, you aren't the only ones late for church. We go at 1 PM and still can't make it on time.